Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#11 Library Thing and #12 Flikr

Wow, what fun I have been having looking through these and loading books and photos. It's all so time consuming but, keeping in touch and putting yourself out there!
I can see the potential for LibraryThing and the ability to place comments and reviews on books, I honestly havent had the time to contribute much, I have a large book collection. I would like to do more with it but.
Flikr is good too, not sure whether it is better than just emailing photos of my choice to friends and family, it did seem to take a while to load the photos. I found a really interesting group though while searching through Flikr and have made contact with the people who run a kayaking trip that sounds amazing. My husband and I are so impressed we have started saving to do this trip, I am following the blog and added the contact to Facebook! We even chatted online last night. I would never have found it if not for this course! Wow, thanks heaps Fiona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment