Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#13 Facebook and #14My Space

I have had a facebook page for over a year now, and really love it. My children are grown up and don't live at home, in fact my oldest daughter lived in Ireland for a year last year.
Facebook is my way of keeping in touch with their lives and their friends, even though my youngest does screen some things I see! I have also convinced a couple of my girlfriends to join too who don't live near me, so it's a great way for us to keep in touch and see what is happening in our lives.
I really love it, but don't overuse it, just one visit a day, it can become addictive! I also don't participate in any of the online games like scrabble, I dont have the time. I am not as keen on My Space, I think it's just a personal preference. I did have a Twitter account but have let that slide as it was too hard to do everything.
I seriously wonder about the time all of this takes!
On another note, I am off on holidays this weekend to New Zealand for a month. I will be taking my laptop so will try and keep up with the online projects. I have set up a blog page for our holiday for family and friends to follow us. It is at http://kimandjohninnz.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment