Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

#15 RSS Feeds

RSS feeds are great for updates on my favourite sites, or blogs or anything that I follow. The only problem is sometimes you can have too many things to keep up to date with and it all becomes a little hard! Spoken from someone who has just had 4 weeks off and is now trying to catch up with all that has been happening. I do think though, when I settle back into my normal work/leisure routine I will find as I refine this too I will find it handy to quickly see things I am interested in updated in one spot.

At school I would use it to keep informed of a project I am working on with students, I can think of one in particular that I am doing with Stage 3 students on the International Year of Biodiversity. I am not sure if I will keep in touch with students work this way, but there is always that possibility now that I know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment