Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

#16

Some of the links listed on this reference didn't work, I have seen one before by CommonCraft and I like the way it clearly explains the difference that RSS feeds makes.
Of the suggestions I think I would use the Recent Australian publications feed as it would be good for sourcing new publications, but more so if I was in a High School Library. In a primary school library the new resouces I get are dictated by a limited curriculum and then include already selected fiction titles from people like Australian Standing Orders. I really don't have a lot of time to spend on sourcing too many texts for teachers. However I can see this site as a useful one if I was in a different type of library.
I have added RSS feeds to my google reader aggregator on things I am interested in on a leisure basis, not just for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment