Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

#20 Podcasts

Podcasts are great for people like me who don't always get a chance to listen to favourite radio shows because of time. I have a link on my iphone to the Hamish and Andy radio show and I will often download a podcast of an episode that I will have missed.
I haven't done much looking around for educational podcasts until doing this weeks searches, and whilst I didn't find anything immediately useful for my lessons today, I think I will bookmark the linking for learning site as one to keep an eye on for future reference.
I think podcasts are great for our lives today as most of us are busy and will often miss something useful so we can catch up with our interests at a time that suits us.
The ABC Australia site was very informative and I can see that it would be useful in classrooms, particulary in the high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment