Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

#17 Delicious

If I have learned nothing else from this course but about delicious then I will be happy. I can see why it is your favourite Fiona, I think I will quickly become a fan too. At this stage I have signed up and added only a few bookmarks, but I know that this will grow very quickly.

What do I like about this? Probably the main thing is that you can access it from any computer, not just restricted to searching your bookmarks only on the computer you are using at the time. I commonly access 3 computers so this will be very handy for me.
I also like the tag facility, as it really makes you think about the content of the page you are adding and how it is useful to you and others.
I also like the fact that you can view other peoples bookmarks, who knows where that will lead you! I have already found a fantastic webpage on a great topic through this course that I am sure I wouldn't have discovered otherwise so I look forward to having time to explore more through delicious.... who knows what I will find!
I can definitely see the potential for it's use in the classroom, if you are having trouble adding links to things for students to use you can easily direct them via this bookmarking site, and with the tag option and comments it should make it clear why the site is useful. The fact that you can access it anywhere is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment